Saturday, January 29, 2011

What's Your Status #2


What's Your Status is hosted by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life.

You are supposed to tell what you're finished with in the last week, what you're currently reading and where you are in the book(s), what you want to read next, and what you want to buy/get next.

I never really know what I'm going to read or buy next, so I won't be posting those two.

There is also a beginning portion that Zakiya saw on the blog Small Review where you post what reviews you have done in the past week, and what memes you participated in. I will be posting this part as well.

Here's my status this week:


Finished This Week:

Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens by Spencer Johnson

Currently Reading:

Izzy, willy-nilly by Cynthia Voigt
On page 34 out of 327

Reviews This Week:

Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens by Spencer Johnson
(Click on book title/author name to go to my review)

Memes This Week:

Sunday Confessions
(Click on meme name to see post)


Well, that's all for this week. Have a bone-licking day! xD

~the Decayed Fish

1 comment:

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks so much for participating again! Glad you enjoyed Who Moved My Cheese? !!