Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Confessions #2


Sunday Confessions is hosted by Marcie from To Read or Not To Read. Every Sunday there is a question that we are to answer. It might be book related or it could just be random. The point of this meme is for Marcie to let us know more about her while learning more about us as we participate.

This week's question:

How do you arrange your bookshelves?

My response: I put them in ABC order by book title. However (this is the complicated part), when I have a series. Okay - example: The Angel Experiment is the first book in the Maximum Ride series. I put in on the shelf by "Angel". Then, all the books in the MR series after that go right behind The Angel Experiment, even if their title doesn't put them right there. So all my series books are right there together. :)

So, how do you arange your shelves??

~the Decayed Fish

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I've thought about putting my books in ABC order by author before. I'm not sure if I'd have the patience to rearrange every time I bought a new book though. I do like to get authors and series together like you do. Thanks for participating in SC :D

Lark Andrea said...

You are so much more organized than me.

Reading Lark's Sunday Confessions

the Decayed Fish said...

Thanks to Marcie and Andrea for commenting! I really appreciate it.