Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)

Found this one while Googling Wednesday memes. Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. In our weekly posts, we are to feature a book that we're eagerly anticipating!

This week I am squirmingly waiting for

By James Patterson
Publication Date: February 14, 2011

From Goodreads.com:

In the seventh book in the bestselling series, evil scientists are still trying to convince Max that she needs to save the world, this time by providing the genetic link in speeding up the pace of evolution. Worse, they're trying to convince her that her perfect mate is Dylan, the newest addition to the flock. The problem is that, despite herself, Max is starting to believe it.

Fang travels the country collecting his own gang of evolved humans, but the two separate flocks must unite to defeat a frightening doomsday cult whose motto is Save the Planet: Kill the Humans. And this time, the true heroine, for once, might just be little Angel.


~the Decayed Fish

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yea! Welcome to WoW...so glad you're participating!!

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

I knew this was coming out but I never paid any attention to the cover. But oh my goodness it is so cute! I can't believe it's the last book but I love this series and am excited for it to come out so I can have them all!

the Decayed Fish said...

Jill: I am glad to be participating as wel!!

Chelsmac91: Yeah, there are two. If you click on the book title, it links to GoodReads. They have both covers, but they use the alternate one. I like this one better :).

Karen said...

I like this series. I haven't read Fang yet so maybe I need to catch up and be ready for this one. I want my Fang & Max together though lol :-))

BLHmistress said...

I haven't read any James Patterson yet but I have wanted to its on my must read for 2011 .

My WOW

the Decayed Fish said...

Karen: Yeah I understand that one :)

BLHmistress: Awesome! I totally recommend them :)