Friday, January 21, 2011

WARNING: This blog will devour your brain with a collection of inky goodness.

Did you read the warning? Well, if you did then let's get down to capturing business.

Welcome to the Decayed Fish's refuge, and her zombie graveyard.

Here she will post to you the novels that have rotted her brain from obsession and staring at their pages for days without looking away.

There will be everything from zombies to vampires to werewolves. Although I will be focusing around the paranormal realm, don't look surprised to see a chick literature novel on the blog every once in a while.

(We have to clean our minds somehow.)

Let your friends know that I have arrived, because I will be poisoning book blogs left and right, giving them no choice but to be my zombie minions followers.

*Turns away from crowd; "Mwahahahah!!!"*

*Faces crowd again; clears throat* Now, with a final bow, I give to you:

Decayed Fish Devours Words

No comments: